Monday, July 13, 2009

First first first

Whoo whoo!!!My first ever blog is born today, 13th of July, 11.08pm! So proud to announce that I am a blogger starting from this moment!haha.. Saying hi to everyone who is reading my blog now. First and foremost, i would like to introduce my title in this blog. (Ms Sharifah, should i write my blog in such a formal way?haha..)whatever lar....Why did i entitle this blog as triple first? Well...That's because i have experienced 3 "first time" recently. The first ever first time was the first time I enter INTEC, UiTM. One thing i got to emphasize is, i am very sure that every of the boys were feeling excited during the first day before stepping into intec. That's because......the cendana's boys finally can meet with the akasia's girls!!!hehe... but I didn't..muahahaha..ok..let's move to the next 'first'. The second memorable 'first' is the first time i watched youtube's video in intec..here is the url of the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo Must take a look on this. Doesn't mean to jeer this lady. What's actually this video trying to tell us is how's the importance of English. Think after we laughed. And last but not least, the last ' first' is......the first time i become a blogger!!haha..still feeling so proud although i had mentioned it..haha.. Hopefully i can get addicted to blogging..haha..and...hopefully no one will say that my first ever english blog is so.... lame!!!haha..time to sleep..good night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment